Tuesday, November 7, 2017

PBL Reflection

This is my PBL model of the velvet ant. I needed hot glue, paints, pipe cleaners, newspaper, paper mache and a good mindset.

What i enjoyed most is painting my PBL because it was fun and had to do many layers.

What i am most proud of is finishing my PBL because it took me a while and i had a fun time.

Something i found challenging was making a good body for my insect out of newspaper because i had to do multiple copies.

A learning muscle i stretched was perservence because i had to work hard.

Here some of my report writing, here is the full thing.

Velvet ants/pōpokoriki (also called cow killers and mutillidae ) are a species of wapi that lie of more than 3000 species. Females titiro very furry and soft with bright red and black colors, but don't let them fool you! A female has a very toxic/patini sting, so watch out! Males do not have stingers however, but have wings. Females are the complete opposite of males, they have stingers but are wingless.

No comments:

Post a Comment