Thursday, March 16, 2017

My Special Place



My Special Place
1. Cold Temperatures            
2. Trampolining
3. Theme Parks
4. Famous Youtubers           


One day i woke up to the cold snowy breeze, fanning right into my shivering face from my massive windows. I got up to eat cereal and I pour out the freezing milk and noticed it was frozen like elsa put a spell on it. When i'm going out to play, I have to gear up like i'm going to Antarctica. The winds are extremely cold, reaching temperatures of below 0 degrees. I love the cold winds even though I can't withstand them. My favorite part of the day is going back home just to snuggle under all my sheets and go back to bed and dream about the next day that's about to hit me.


Jumping out of bed, racing out of the front door on a ice melting day. Speeding and pouncing into the car like i never have done before and speeding off to Tempest, the famous trampoline park. When we got there i immediately sped of to the super tramps, Bouncing as high as the roof, doing frontflips to backflips, 180s to 720s. I twisted and turned flopping onto the tramps. I started to do risky jumps, jumping from tramp to tramp as skillful people would do.(each tramp is blocked of by a wall and has a small entrance) i landed on my belly to   stop me from bouncing to high. When we had to go home i was feeling extremely sad. I didn't want to leave the awesome trmpolines but we had to go home.


The theme parks at my special place are insanely fun. Whenever i go on the freezing slides i always yell AHHH SO COLD. I also love to go on the roller coasters there enormous! One time i went on a rollercoaster that was over 100  feet high! It might not seem that high for roller coasters but when i got there it was about 1000 of me stacked up! I jumped on the ride, seconds later speeding off like superman flying at his full speed. When I got off the ride i saw people vomiting, I heard people yelling, I felt very dizzy like i've just ran a marathon and smelt the disgusting smell of other peoples yellow slobbing vomit all over the floor.

Even though i haven't seen any famous youtubers i know a lot that live in or around my special place. Its really funny because you dont know when a youtuber could come around the sharp edgy conners. Some youtubers that live there are Scooter Brad, NZFarmer and SlashedDuff. I watch all 3 of these stunning Youtubers. Farming/Hunting, Riding Scooters and pokemon, All of them are very well known and you should watch them.


2 comments:

  1. Medal:Great Similies
    Mission:make the lowercase I's capital
    Great self assessment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put some paragraphs and similes in your detailed work!

    ReplyDelete