Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My calendar art

My calendar art represents my family and nature.
 It was hard to make because I didn't really know what I was going for, its based on my family and the kuro. There are five kuro one is my sister one is my other sister one is my dad one is my mum and one is me. My dad is the biggest kuro and my young sister is the smallest.


The hardest thing for me was planning what to make and coloring it, it was hard because it was hard staying in the lines and when I planned it, i made a lot of mistakes.


The easiest thing for me was drawing the kuro and going over it with a sharpie because once I had my plan I'm good at drawing kuro and going over with the sharpie was even easier.

What I'm proud of
I'm proud of the way it turned out in the end because the background and kuro went together very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment